IEEE GLOBECOM 2010 Early-Bird Student Award
IEEE GLOBECOM 2010 promotes early-bird paper submissions through a new student award. We strongly encourage high-quality paper submissions from our student authors. We have therefore created the Early-Bird Student Award to recognize representatives of productive student authors who submit their papers early.
In total of 15 Winners will be recognized in public and awarded gifts with one the following options:
Pocket Video Camcorder
Digital Picture Frame
T-Shirt with GLOBECOM 2010 Logo and other gifts
The winner has to qualify the following requirements:
(1) Must be a student enrolled at school when the paper was submitted to IEEE GLOBECOM 2010;
(2) Have at least one paper completely submitted plus a second paper registered via EDAS to IEEE GLOBECOM 2010 by March 7 as a co-author;
(3) Have at least one paper accepted by IEEE GLOBECOM 2010 as a co-author;
(4) Registered to attend IEEE GLOBECOM 2010;
(5) Participate in the sweepstakes and drawing process during lunch break on Dec. 8 (Wednesday) at GC10 Registration area.
The drawing process will be conducted on Dec. 8 (Wednesday) at 3:30pm in the Expo Hall; two volunteers are invited to shuffle the drawing box and randomly pick name tickets from the drawing box and call for the winner’s name. Accordingly 15 winners will be generated at random one after the other.
The Conference organizing committee’s decisions on eligibility for the award and on the awarding of prizes are final and binding on all conference attendees.
The Early-Bird Student Award winners will be awarded the following package:
(1)هA gift awarded on Dec. 8 at the Coffee Break after the sweepstake process;
(2)هA $75 worth ticket to attend the GC10هOrganizers Dinner on Dec. 9 (Thursday);
(3)هAn Early-Bird Award Certificate to be awarded at theهOrganizers Dinner Dec. 9 (Thursday).